How to download e-books to Kindle
- Visit www.fdlpl.org on your computer and click on OverDrive Media
- Select Fond du Lac Public Library and enter your library card and PIN numbers
- Browse and select a Kindle-compatible title. Click Add to My Cart.
- Proceed to Check Out
- Select Loan Period of 7, 14 or 21 days
- Click Get for Kindle
- Click Get Library Book
- Enter email address and password used to authorize your Kindle device in Amazon
- Click Continue. This should deliver the title wirelessly to your device.
Kindle Fire users: Complete these steps, then turn wireless off and back on to find your title.
Need help? Call the Fond du Lac Public Library Reference Desk at (920) 322-3930.