- My account
FDL Public Library Board of Trustees
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Fond du Lac Public Library Board of Trustees meets at 4:30 pm every third Thursday of the month at the library. The board is comprised of 10 members. Seven members are appointed from the general public by the Fond du Lac City Council. Three members are ex-officio; they represent and are appointed by the Fond du Lac City Council, Fond du Lac Public Schools and the Fond du Lac County Board. Board terms are three years, and board members can serve a maximum of nine years.
Board meetings are open to the public, and board agendas and minutes are public record. Agendas are available for view the Monday before the board meeting at the Reference Desk at the Main Library and online.
For more information on the FDLPL Board, contact library Director Jon Mark Bolthouse.
- Marilyn Averbeck, secretary. Term expires June 2019
- Catherine Block, ex-officio City Council representative
- Anne Deacy. Term expires June 2018
- Joseph Koch, ex-officio County Board representative
- Mel Kolstad, president. Term expires June 2019
- Jerry Letcher. Term expires June 2017
- John McDowell. Term expires June 2018
- Jeffrey Morrell, treasurer. Term expires June 2017
- Sharon Simon. Ex-officio Fond du Lac Public Schools representative
- Brendan Wood-Taylor. Term expires June 2020