- My account
- Winter Reading Program
Library adds adult internet computers to partial reopening
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Starting July 6, the downtown Fond du Lac Public Library, 32 Sheboygan St., will make a limited number of public internet computers available to adults. Computer users will be required to wear face masks and will be limited to one hour per day of internet time.
Most of the public computers will be for assistance-free use; four will be set up so that staff can provide contact-free help if needed. Staff will adhere to a rigorous cleaning schedule for all the computers.
The downtown Main Library’s partial reopening continues through July under the following conditions:
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
- A limited number of patrons will be allowed in the building at one time. Visits will be limited to one hour.
- There will be no loitering, no meetings.
- Social distancing is required; face masks strongly recommended.
- Curbside pickup continues on Portland Street during open hours.
- Library programming will be virtual through social media and virtual meeting platforms; the full schedule can be found at fdlpl.org, click Calendar.
- The Idea Studio, FDLPL Express branch, Chapter 52 Bookstore and Langdon Divers Gallery will remain closed. Meeting rooms will be closed.
- Library staff will wear masks and will follow a schedule of cleaning returned materials and public-use areas.
For library information and news updates, visit fdlpl.org or the library’s Facebook page @FDLPL.