Get help finding your next job with assistance from the Fond du Lac Public Library
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Schedule time with an Employment and Training Specialist for:
- One-on-one job searching assistance
- Resume assistance
- Mock interviews
- Career exploration
- General Unemployment Insurance assistance
- Addressing barriers to employment, or
- Using the Job Center of Wisconsin website.
Appointments are available Tuesdays from 9:30 am-4 pm and Thursdays from 1-4 pm.
Book a 30-minute appointment by calling the reference desk at 920-322-3930 for assistance, or select a time yourself using the links on this page.
Resume and Interviewing Tips
Unemployment and Insurance
Click this link to go directly to the Book-A-Job Searching session registration page, or scroll through the dates available below.
Jobs, Housing, Food and More
- Forward Service Corp
- Wisconsin Works
- FoodShare Wisconsin
- Wisconsin FoodShare Employment and Training