Curbside service is as easy as 1-2-3 (Updated 4-30-2021)
CURBSIDE PICKUP ON PORTLAND STREET
Library materials, tax forms, printouts, Idea Studio projects and take ‘n’ make kits are available for pickup via curbside, available whenever the Fond du Lac Public Library is open.
Getting items is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
Step 1: Request items
Place library items on hold through the Catalog at fdlpl.org OR call us at 920-929-7080 option 2 and we will place holds on materials or print pages.
Tax forms and take-n-make kits are available first come, first served — just stop by curbside!
Step 2: Be notified when materials are ready for you.
- You’ll be notified by email or phone call when your items are available. Holds must be picked up within 7 days.
Step 3: Pickup on Portland Street
Park in one of the curbside parking spots on Portland Street.
Call us at 920-322-3920 with your name, library card number and curbside parking spot number.
A staff person will bring materials to you.
A few notes:
Walking or biking to the library? Ring the doorbell at the curbside door.
Returns will not be accepted at curbside pickup; please use the book drops in the parking lot at the Main Library or return materials at FDLPL Express.
Curbside service may be closed at times of extreme cold and/or inclement weather.
Wifi is available 24/7 in the library parking lot. No password required.
Questions? Call 920-322-3920.
VISITS TO THE LIBRARY
The Main Library is open to the public Monday through Thursday from 9-8, Fridays 9-6, Saturdays 9-4, and Sundays 12-4 for computer use and browsing. Curbside pickup is also available.
- Masks and social distancing are required.
- A limited number of people are allowed in the building at one time.
- Most meeting rooms have been reopened.
- Langdon Divers gallery exhibits are available online at facebook.com/langdondivers.
- Computer reservations no longer are required. Stop by the Reference Desk on the second floor to use any of our internet computers.
Other Safety Precautions
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Sanitizing wipes are available at each service desk.
- Tables, chairs, railings and other common touchpoints are cleaned regularly.
- Temperature stations are available at both entrances.
- Plexiglass panels at service desks add another layer of protection when speaking with staff.
- Limited seating and fewer computers to discourage gathering and loitering.
- Touchless fixtures installed in restrooms.
LEARN AND CONNECT ONLINE
- Most library programming is now online. Discover storytimes, watch informative presentations, or connect with others. Full listing available at calendar.fdlpl.org.
- Follow library Facebook pages and social media to stay up to date about programs, services and news. #FDLPL
- Open Monday through Friday from 2 to 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Located at 1125 E. Johnson St. near Festival Foods.
- Alternate location to pickup holds, browse popular materials or return items. Tax forms also available.
CHAPTER 52 BOOKSTORE
- The Library’s used bookstore, Chapter 52, is open Monday-Wednesday from 2 to 6 pm, and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm.