Computer, smartphone basics will be taught during April classes
Not sure how to use a computer or smartphone? Not comfortable with surfing the web?
A series of classes at the Fond du Lac Public Library during April will help.
During “A Beginner’s Guide to Smartphones,” learn how to use these highly mobile computers that have become an important part of daily life.
Smartphone classes are scheduled for:
- Thursday, April 14 at 11 a.m. in the Mid-States Room
- Wednesday, April 27 at 11 a.m. in the McLane Room
Registration begins two weeks in advance by visiting calendar.fdlpl.org, or register by calling our Reference Desk at 920-322-3930.
Looking for help with full-size computers rather than handheld ones?
Three Computer Basics classes have been scheduled in March:
- Wednesday, April 6 at 11 a.m. in the McLane Room, receive drop-in assistance with computer concerns you may be experiencing (no registration required)
- Wednesday, April 13 at 11 a.m. in the McLane Room, receive drop-in assistance with computer concerns you may be experiencing (no registration required)
- Wednesday, April 20 at 11 a.m. in the McLane Room, learn how to organize your emails. To attend, register at calendar.fdlpl.org or by calling the library’s Reference Desk at 920-322-3930.
Laptops are available to use if you don't have your own device.