Curbside pickup moves to Portland St. Jun 3
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Fond du Lac Public Library's curbside pickup service is moving to Portland Street on Wed Jun 3. Pickup is easy as 1, 2, 3:
Step 1: Place items on hold
- Go to the Catalog at fdlpl.org and find and hold items available now at our libraries (interlibrary loans are not available).
- Or call us at 920-929-7080 option 2 and we’ll place holds for you.
- Or fill out our handy materials request forms (adults and kids/teens) to receive reading/viewing recommendations.
- You’ll be notified by email or phone call when your items are available.
Step 2: Come to the library
- Monday through Friday, 9 am-6 pm, and Saturday 9 am-4 pm, drive to the downtown Main Library and park in one of the marked spaces on the east side of Portland Street next to the library building.
- After arriving, call the curbside pickup number: 920-322-3920 and give us your name, library account number and curbside parking spot number.
- On foot? Call us after you arrive and a staff person will meet you at the outdoor table.
Step 3: Pick up your items
- Stay in your car; a staff person will bring materials to the car. Pop your trunk or open a window.
- Show your library card or photo ID to the staff member (cards do not change hands).
- Holds must be picked up 7 days after notification.
A few notes:
- Returned materials will not be accepted at curbside pickup; please use the book drops.
- You can return all library materials fine-free until Jun 30.
- Questions? Call 920-322-3920.