- My account
Curbside pickup starts Mon Apr 27
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Fond du Lac Public Library will provide curbside pickup for hold items starting 10 am Mon Apr 27 at the north entrance of the downtown Main Library. Pickup is easy as 1, 2, 3:
Step 1: Place items on hold
Go to the Catalog at fdlpl.org and find and hold items available now at our libraries (interlibrary loans are not available).
- Or call us at 920-929-7080 option 2 and we’ll place holds for you.
You’ll be notified by email or phone call when your items are available.
Step 2: Come to the library
- Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm, drive to the downtown Main Library north entrance on Sheboygan Street.
- Park in one of designated curbside parking spots.
- After arriving, call the curbside pickup number: 920-322-3920 and give us your name, library account number and curbside parking spot number.
- On foot? Call us after you arrive and a staff person will meet you at the outdoor table.
Step 3: Pick up your items
- Stay in your car; a staff person will bring materials to the car. Pop your trunk or open a window.
- Show your library card or photo ID to the staff member (cards do not change hands).
- Holds that were available before April 27 must be picked up by May 9. Holds that become available after April 27 must be picked up 7 days after notification.
A few notes:
- We do not yet have a date for opening our buildings to the community. When we know, that date will be shared via email newsletter, on our website and through social and traditional media.
- Returned materials will not be accepted at curbside pickup; please use the book drops at the Main Library and FDLPL Express.
- You can return all library materials fine-free until 30 days after we reopen the Main Library.
- Questions? Call 920-322-3920.