Job coach now available at FDLPL
Need help identifying your next career or applying for a new position? The Fond du Lac Public Library now offers volunteer job coaches who can help ease the transition.
Starting Oct. 20, a job coach will be available Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. The coach can:
- Familiarize and assist job-seekers with online resources for job searches.
- Assist job-seekers in writing resumes and cover letters.
- Help job-seekers identify local job skills training resources.
- Assist job-seekers in using online job skills training resources.
- Provide encouragement and assistance to those recovering from job losses.
To meet with a job coach, stop by the reference desk on the second floor of the Main Library.
Additional job coaches and additional hours will be added soon as well; watch FDLPL.org for more information. Individuals interested in becoming a job coach may reach out to Information and Outreach Services Coordinator Alana LaBeaf at email@example.com or 920-322-3933.