My Favorite Fondy 2022 calendars now are on sale
The 2022 My Favorite Fondy calendar is now on sale.
The popular wall calendar is available at the circulation desk at the Fond du Lac Public Library, 32 Sheboygan St., FDLPL Express, 1125 W. Johnson St. near Festival Foods, and Chapter 52 Bookstore, 52 Sheboygan St. adjacent to the Main Library. For customers' convenience, the calendar also is available this year from Gallery & Frame Shop at 94 S. Main St. and Faris Popcorn at 770 W. Scott St. in Fond du Lac
The limited-supply $9 fund-raiser calendar features images that capture the beauty of the region. Sixteen images were selected to be shown in the calendar through the My Favorite Fondy contest.
A winners’ slide show is available by clicking here. Photos selected for this year’s calendar, in order of calendar appearance, are:
- Cover: “Fiery Sky” by Ryan Cords
- January: “Winter Creek” by Dean Rockow
- February: “Snow on Fire” by Gary Diehl
- March: “Fond du Lac River Otter” by Yovani Jimenez
- April: “Common Grackle” by Yovani Jimenez
- May: “Lovers Bridge” by Dean Rockow
- June: “Roads Less Traveled” by Sarah Al-Sammarraie
- July: “Union Gazebo” by Sarah Al-Sammarraie
- August: “Hidden View” by Ryan Cords
- September: “Colorful Reflections” by Ryan Cords
- October: “Kettle Moraine Hike” by Sue Ringer
- November: “Fall Relaxation” by Sarah Al-Sammarraie
- December: “Crystalized Trees” by John Langolf
- Notes pages: “Fall Snow” and “Sunrise Over Supples” by Keetra Baker, “Lakeside Park in Bloom” and “To market to market” by Katherine Enderle, “Snowy Reflections” by Patricia Tosh,” and “Winter Thaw” by David Uselmann.
The calendar is a fund-raiser supporting programming at the Fond du Lac Public Library.