- My account
Ramp up for holidays at Chapter 52 Bookstore
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
If you’re counting, the holidays are not that far off. The Fond du Lac Public Library’s Chapter 52 Bookstore, located next door to the downtown library at 52 Sheboygan St., helps get a jump start on holiday bargains with these sales in November:
- Saturday, November 10: Veterans Day Sale, half off books for all veterans and first responders.
- Saturday, November 24: Small Business Saturday.
- $40 in merchandise for free: For one hour - 9-10 am on Sat Nov 24 - Chapter 52 Bookstore shoppers who use their Fox Valley Savings Bank debit or credit cards will receive up to $40 off their total: $40 worth of books, movies, music and more FOR FREE. Shoppers using another payment method during that hour will get an additional 15 percent off their bill - up to $30 per customer. This amazing Fox Valley Savings Bank special Small Business Saturday deal is available at several locations in downtown Fond du Lac on Nov 24. Find the full schedule here.
- All day: Half off all used items.
- Every hour: Drawing for a free My Favorite Fondy 2019 wall calendar on the hour (must be present to win).
- Every Tuesday is Two for Tuesday: Get two like items (two books, two DVDs, two CDs, etc.) for the price of one. Excludes new merchandise.
- Every Wednesday is Senior Citizen Sale: Half off all books for shoppers age 55 and older.
The limited edition My Favorite Fondy 2019 wall calendar – featuring the beauty of the area – is for sale for $8 at the bookstore as well as all library locations. Proceeds benefit library programming.
Gift certificates for Chapter 52 Bookstore, which make great stocking stuffers and thank-you gifts for friends and neighbors, are for sale at the bookstore and at the Main Desk at the downtown library.
Chapter 52 Bookstore sells used books, movies, music and magazines for all ages at deep discounts, as well as unique bookish gift items. Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 2-6 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. For more information, call (920) 322-3957.